The European Handball Federation has named 14 pairs of referees for its Men's EHF EURO 2018 preparation seminar at the end of August this year.
Following this course, which will take place in Vienna, 12 pairs will be selected to referee the matches at the Men's EHF EURO 2018 in Croatia from 12 to 28 January.
The pairs nominated are
- Andrei Gousko and Siarhei Repkin (Belarus)
- Matija Gubica and Boris Milosevic (Croatia)
- Vaclav Horacek and Jiri Novotny (Czech Republic)
- Martin Gjeding and Mads Hansen (Denmark)
- Oscar Raluy and Angel Sabroso (Spain)
- Stevann Pichon and Laurent Reveret (France)
- Lars Geipel and Marcus Helbig (Germany)
- Zigmars Sondors and Renars Licis (Latvia)
- Vaidas Mazeika and Mindaugas Gatelis (Lithuania)
- Gjorgji Nachevski and Slave Nikolov (FYR Macedonia)
- Duarte Santos and Ricardo Fonseca (Portugal)
- Sorin-Laurentiu Dinu and Constantin Din (Romania)
- Evgeny Zotin and Nikolay Volodkov (Russia)
- Arthur Brunner and Morad Salah (Switzerland)
The Men's EHF EURO 2018 will be played in Split, Porec, Zagreb and Varazdin. For the main round the competition moves to Zagreb and Varazdin before the finals will be played in Arena Zagreb on the final weekend.
At the final tournament draw the 16 participating teams were drawn in the following groups
|Group A||Group B||Group C||Group D|
The first three teams of each group qualify for the main round.